Terms of Service
Agreement to Terms
By visiting Asian Massage For You and accessing its services, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you have concerns and reservations regarding these statements, please refrain from using Asian Massage For You’s services. Feel free to call 702-859-6313 for more clarity on certain clauses.
Booking Massage Services
Clients can book any of the ten outcall massage services by phone. All bookings are subject to availability and confirmation of the designated massage therapists. Clients are expected to provide complete and correct information during the booking call.
The massage fee is subject to change according to the length and nature of the required massage services. The specified fee is non-negotiable and payable at the time and location of the outcall service. Payment methods shall be shared during the booking call. Asian Massage For You reserves the right to refuse service in the event of non-payment.
- The client may cancel at any point before the session.
- The client may terminate their session before their hour ends, but they may not qualify for a complete or partial refund.
- The massage therapist may terminate the session midway through the session due to inappropriate and non-consensual behavior, such as groping, harassment, verbal and physical assault, and general discomfort.
- Although Asian Massage For You does not entertain refund requests in such events, the client may raise a dispute.
- Asian Massage For You reserves the right to mediate the dispute; its decision is not eligible for review or appeal.
- Dial 702-859-6313 to know more about cancellation terms and conditions.
Rescheduling Massage Sessions
- The client may reschedule at any point before the session.
- Rescheduling is subject to the availability and confirmation of the relevant massage therapist.
- Dial 702-859-6313 for rescheduling fee inquiries.
Asian Massage For You’s clients must provide a safe environment for massage therapists. They must behave in a respectful and entirely impersonal manner towards the masseuse. Before the session, they must disclose health issues they deem relevant to the massage.
The information provided and promoted on the Asian Massage For You website is for general informational purposes only and should not constitute a substitute for professional advice.
While Asian Massage For You’s therapists are trained professionals, they claim to provide relaxation and gratification only. They do not treat or alleviate medical conditions, sports injuries, or mental health problems.
If the client experiences pain or discomfort during the massage, they are expected to be vocal about it so the therapist may adjust or terminate the session.
Asian Massage For You is not liable for any damages, injuries, or losses resulting from the customer’s use of its massage services. The client agrees to indemnify and hold Asian Massage For You harmless from any claims arising from their participation.
Suppose a third party asserts a claim or demand against Asian Massage For You due to the customer’s utilization of its services. In that case, the latter shall assume responsibility for the defense and payment of any associated costs, including attorney fees and related expenses.
By scheduling an appointment and receiving a massage, the client acknowledges that they have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions.